You have no items in your shopping cart.
Running low or already used up all your gas?
Use these 4 easy steps to exchange your cylinder
1. Add the Gas Exchange to your basket*
A £10.00 refundable deposit will be added to your basket as an additional line (so the initial cost to you is £22.99).
2. Your full cylinder will be delivered to your door or Collect+ outlet of your choice with a Collect+ returns label.
3. Returns are by Collect+ ONLY. Your empty cylinder for FREE using the Collect+ returns label.
4. Receive your £10.00 refund (this can take up to two weeks to process). *£10.00 deposit for each 1 x 60 litre cylinder.
***Please note a shipping charge of £3.99 will be applied for home delivery and £2.99 for Collect+.
|Size of Carbonator||No|
You have two options for delivery: Home Delivery or CollectPlus:
- Cost: £3.99
- takes 2 to 3 working days from order placement.
- Delivery is made Monday to Friday by APC courier service. For more details please read our FAQs.
CollectPlus Store Delivery
- Cost: £2.99
- takes 2 working days from order placement.
- Delivery instore is made Monday to Saturday by CollectPlus.
- Choose from over 5,500 stores, open 7 days a week and with late opening hours.
- For more details please read our FAQs.
Please note we currently don't deliver to any addresses off the mainland UK.
We take great pride in everything we do and are just as disappointed as you when things aren’t up to scratch. If you have received something that isn’t up to the high standard that you expect, call our Customer Team on 0845 601 0093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our Customer Team will be able to help and advise you on next steps.
If you think you’ve received the wrong item or part of your order is missing then please contact our Customer Team on 0845 601 0093 or email email@example.com.
Return could be easier
Review by Mrs C (Posted on 10/02/2016)
The only issue I have is I live in quite a remote area and the Collect+ doesn't operate from every Spar shop so I have to make a special journey to the next town to send it back because the little Spar in the nearest village aren't allowed to have the service as Collect+ say it's too close to the other one! ... still got a return from a couple of months ago for this very reason as it's a waste of time and petrol to do a 16mile round trip just to send a gas cylinder back.
No chance of making it something you can drop into a post office? :)
Review by steve (Posted on 19/01/2016)
pity i couldnt hand my empty one back to him to take back but you need to open your order delivery and take out the returns label to stick on the box going back.
so i give it 4 out of 5 stars
Nice and straight forward
Review by ellie (Posted on 14/01/2016)
Confusing invoice? Otherwise excellent!
Review by Brian (Posted on 01/09/2015)
Otherwise, a very good, convenient service and to be recommended.
Review by AndyV (Posted on 22/07/2014)
I returned my old canister using collect+ which was very convenient.